Friday, October 3, 2014

A happy introvert and her happy juice

Sometimes I just want to be home alone on a Friday night.
Not because I'm sad or have no friends, quite the opposite actually.
Because I just want to take pride in my introverted self and
enjoy the company of my heart on four feet.
Sometimes I want to dance barefoot in my living room singing to Katy Perry tunes
at the top of my lungs.
Sometimes I want to cook a delicious meal and sometimes I want to break open an incredible bottle of wine and have a glass or two with that delicious meal and enjoy it by candlelight on a Fall evening on my deck.....
 
....all by myself...
 
Why?
 
because I can.......
 
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 




“Wine comes in at the mouth
And love comes in at the eye;
That's all we shall know for truth
Before we grow old and die.
I lift the glass to my mouth,
I look at, and I sigh.”


-William Butler Yeats

No comments:

Post a Comment